- Head of Section.
- Head of Operations.
- Head of Department.
- Institute/Centre Director.
Minimum requirements for eligibility for managerial posts
- Minimal professional category of Senior Specialist or having equivalent merits to be eligible for the posts of Head of Section and Head of Operations.
- Minimal professional category of Consultant or having equivalent merits to be eligible for the posts of Head of Department and Institute/Centre Director.
Requirements for obtaining a managerial post
The Management Appointments Committee selects the best candidate according to the management project presented.
The appointment is for 4 years, after which, the charge may be renewed or withdrawn, depending on the results achieved. Doctors leaving a managerial post keep their professional category and continue to perform the duties corresponding to their position.
Management Appointments Committee
Made up of:
- General Manager, who presides the Committee.
- Medical Director.
- Director of the Institute/Centre where the post is to be filled.
- Two doctors elected by universal suffrage among all the medical Consultants and Senior Consultants.
- A doctor in representation of the Medical Committee.
Financial effects of acceptance of managerial posts
- Fixed, specific salary, management incentive, and variable for achieving objectives.
- Base salary corresponding to the professional category and access to performance bonus.