Other way to collaborate with Hospital Clínic is through micro-donations to biomedical research projects, in order to ensure their sustainability.
The donation lines through the programme Amics del Clínic currently open are:
- Breast Cancer
- Detection and prevention of colorectal cancer
- Transplant in leukaemia
- At the choice of the hospital
Annual briefings are organised in order to explain first-hand to all contributors, both research project and its future clinical application.
According to the provisions of Law 49/2002 of 23 December, on “tax regime of non-profit organizations and tax incentives for patronage”, tax deductions applicable to direct donations in favour of the program Amics del Clínic are:
- Donations made by individuals: tax deduction of 75% of the first 150€ and 30% of the rest of the amount. Tax credit may not exceed 10% of the taxable base for taxpayer's period.
- Donations from organizations or companies: deduction of 35% of the amount donated in the total quota of the corporation tax. The basis of this deduction may not exceed 10% of the taxable period. However, the excess could be applied in the tax periods following 10 years.
If you want to collaborate with some of our research projects we offer the following options:
- Direct debit: download and print the donation form. Fill in all the details and send it to us by email to email@example.com
- Transfer: make a transfer from your bank or saving bank with the desired quantity to the bank account Amics del Clínic number: ES58 2100-0811-78-0201153822 from La Caixa d’Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona. Send us the donation form and the receipt for the bank transfer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On site: if you prefer to pay in cash or by a nominative check, you can come to our offices: Communication and CSR Area (stairs nº1-1st floor).
- Anonymous donation to Amics del Clínic bank account in Caixa d’Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona, account number: ES58 2100-0811-78-0201153822.
If you need more information regarding how to collaborate or any other queries, please contact us at Amics del Clínic.