The Clínic Institute of Haematological and Oncological Diseases (ICMHO) core objective is to be an institution of national and international excellence and reference in researching the basic and applied aspects of haematology and oncology.
The ICMHO's other objectives include promoting and coordinating comprehensive care, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment, for people with blood diseases and malignancies treated at the hospital.
Lines of activity
- Phase I & II studies of new drugs
- Phase I & II studies of combined radio-chemotherapy
- Monoclonal gammopathies
- Total body radiotherapy
- Chronic myeloproliferative disorders
- Chronic lymphoproliferative disorders
- Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Multidisciplinary treatment of solid tumours