The Clinic Institute of Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology (ICGON) is the result of the merging the of the Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology departments of the Hospital Clínic and the City of Barcelona Maternity Hospital. Integrated in the Clínic Group, ICGON is a leading team in gynaecology, obstetrics and neonatology, and is patient-focused, competitive and able to provide healthcare at the highest level, as well as teaching and research, which is characteristic of the Hospitals of the University of Barcelona Faculty of Medicine.
ICGON provides comprehensive healthcare for the community, covering the entire spectrum of the healthcare activities typical of a tertiary teaching hospital. The areas of activity encompass all stages of the human reproductive process, including newborn care, as well as the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of female genital tract and breast diseases.
- Maternal and Foetal Medicine
Lines of activity
- Breast and gynaecological cancer
- Endometriosis surgery
- Pre-implantation diagnosis
- Prenatal diagnosis
- High-complexity foetal diagnosis and therapy
- In vitro fertilisation
- Foetal medicine
- Maternal conditions and obstetric disorders
- Programme of Care and Respect for Hospital Childbirths
- Foetal Surgery Programme. Contact: email@example.com Tel: 93.227.99.04